If you're looking for editing services, you've come to the right place. Keith Sutton is not only an experienced writer, photographer and lecturer, he’s been a well-respected editor for more than 20 years as well. He can provide a variety of services, including writing of all kinds, copy editing, critiquing, proofreading, marketing advice, ghostwriting and more. If you're just looking for quick impressions, he can do that. If you want detailed line editing, he can do that, too. You get quick turnaround and professional service, leaving you and the rest of your staff free to concentrate on core business activities.
To discuss the services you need, send an e-mail to email@example.com
Sutton's editorial experience includes:
- Field Editor, Cabela’s Outfitter Journal, 2005-present
- Editor, Arkansas Wildlife magazine, 1993-2004
- Editor, Sports Afield’s Almanac, 2000-2002
Sutton has edited several major books as well, including:
- Arkansas Wildlife: A History (1998, University of Arkansas Press)
- Bassing Bible, 2003 Edition (Stoeger Publications)
- Bassing Bible, 2004 Edition (Stoeger Publications)
- Bassing Bible, 2005 Edition (Stoeger Publications)
- Archer’s Bible, 2005 Edition (Stoeger Publications)
- Birder’s Bible, 2005 Edition (Stoeger Publications)
- Shooter’s Bible, 98th Edition (2006, Stoeger Publishing).